Sunday, April 21, 2013

Galway and Clonamarra

We had a couple of very weird days. We tried to camp one night and I didn't sleep at all. The entire night the tent was shrinking down and then puffing up during the wind. Don't know why we thought it was a good plan to camp in Ireland in April. I was so tired and cold in the morning i was fighting back tears just trying to get my socks out of my suitcase. Then last night we stayed with an airb&b host. I don't even know where to start on that one. Lets just say it was without a doubt the strangest experience yet. We have seen some pretty incredible things though over the last few days. We were in Galway on friday night and it had the best feel. The night life there is incredible. The street performers were so talented! So much youth and energy. We also drove the Connemara area, which was absolutely breathtaking. Hopefully today well get a little rest and feel more rejuvenated. Boy what I would give for a night in the Beverly Hills hotel.









2 comments: