Monday, April 22, 2013

Much needed rest in donegal and derry

The last 2 days have been much improved. We had a wonderful stay in donegal. The national park and Glenveagh castle were absolutely stunning. It's hard to believe there is so much beauty in one country. I have to say though, as much as i love the scenery, the absoltuely best thing about ireland is the people. They are without a doubt, the most pleasant and kindest people i have ever met. The weather here changes so fast. Adam went inside a store to buy me a red bull. When he went in it was sunny and by the time he came out, it was hailing. He was soaking wet when he got back to the car and all pissy. I laughed so hard. Tonight we are in Northern Ireland. We have a whole 3 story house to ourselves. I'm doing what I do best, sitting by the fire and reading Jane Eyre.






No comments:

Post a Comment