Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Peaceful and joyful times

There is such peace and joy when you step out in boldness and follow the callings on your heart. I don't know what the future holds and I know there will inevitably be hard times but everyday more and more i know that this is the path i was meant to choose. I was so sucked into the business of life that I forgot to recognize that everyday is a gift. I was so wrapped up in my own life that i failed to see the beauty, joy, peace and hope all around me. Yesterday, we took a nice country walk. The sky was so blue  it almost hurt your eyes to look it, a new born calf  was cuddling ith his mom, every person that drove by either waived or stopped to chat with us. I can't remember a more peaceful time in my life.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Anna! I'm glad God is using this time to bring you closer together! You are wise beyond your years!!!

    ReplyDelete