Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A day in the life...

Being home all day is actually pretty incredible! All those things that we always wanted to do and never had time for, we've actual gotten to do. My favorite part of the day is the morning. Adam makes me coffee out of our mocha pot, which is this great little espresso maker from Italy. Fabulous invention for true coffee drinkers!!! We sit on the couch and relax. Then we get our eggs from Freckles and Ruby and make breakfast. We are trying to stick to healthy, gluten free diet. Then we go for a run, or bike ride, or both. I generally do an ab work out. We are both getting in great shape. We also plan out portions of our trip, brush up on our Spanish. Adam has been surfing a ton and I've been playing piano everyday and I'm starting to get better. We have been cooking dinner together every night. It is epic! We were talking and decided no one ever gets to the end of their life and thinks "I wish I would have watched more tv or played more candy crush or ate more fatty foods". So we decided that there are no excuses for us. We really should do all those things we have always wanted to do. Oh and this week has been so incredible because we have been helping out at our church's vbs/church kids camp.  Its a pretty small church but we like 50 kids! We have a study and then play games, do crafts. Its so much fun but gees... kids are exhausting. I have a new appreciation for parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment