Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Homesick

I don't know who called it but everyone warned that month 4 is the "homesick" month. The first couple of months are new so they're so exciting and then you start to get settled in and miss home.Yesterday, I found the piano music for all of the American songs (star spangled banner, america the beautiful) and played them over and over again. Haha. I'm pathetic. Its strange because I absolutely  LOVE Ireland and all the friends we have made here. What is it with human nature? why do we always want the things we don't have? If I left Ireland, I'm sure I would be saying "I had such a great time, I want to go back". Sigh.
This Saturday we are going down to Cork because 2 of our friends are getting married. So excited for them!!! Then on Sunday we leave for Portugal, Denmark and Sweden. It's only a week long trip, which is actually the perfect length to me. I hear the beaches in Portugal are incredible and we are so excited to see Copenhagen and Stockholm!


No comments:

Post a Comment