Friday, August 30, 2013

Most beautiful people award- Copenhagen, Denmark

Seriously, how can every person in a city be so fit and beautiful? Everyone in Copenhagen was out biking and walking. I've never seen so many bikes in all my life. The city has such a great feel. People were out enjoying the markets and cafes. I know its a little early to choose a favorite city but I'm sure Copenhagen will be very high on the list of favorites. People were so nice and helpful too, stopping to ask if we need directions. It also wins the clean city award. The public bathrooms were like a 5 star hotel.  It was fabulous!!! We walked to Nyhaven (colored buildings) and had a little sandwich by the river. Then we walked to the famous little mermaid statue and the Copenhagen museum. We also walked to this crazy little hippy micro country called Christiania. It's an anarchist community where the only laws are; have fun, no running and no pictures. It's not the kind of place that you break the rules, so we didn't get any pictures.  It was unlike anything I have ever seen. Copenhagen was an incredible city and I'm sure I would love to go back to spend more time there.








No comments:

Post a Comment