Monday, July 8, 2013

Spain coast- Cadaques and Tossa De Mar

We have been lounging around the absolutely stunning Spain coast. It's a place many people throughout Europe vacation because of the great weather and beaches. The area we are in now is Catalonia, which is almost like its own country. Adam lived in this area for 2 summers almost 10 years ago. Of course he remembers everything, what towns and beaches are the best, where the best cliff jumping is.  We went to this incredible blue bay that we had all to ourselves. It was so peaceful! Since we have to make everything an adventure we went cliff jumping off the sides around the bay. I consider myself a brave person but this cliff was so scary I had to mentally build myself up for a good 5 mins before I could make the jump. The place Adam jumped off was at least 20 feet above where I went. The cliff edges are sharp and slippery and you have to jump so far out or you won't clear the rocks below. Ahhh why can't we ever be normal people and sit in the incredible blue bay and relax like everyone else would have done.










No comments:

Post a Comment